Thursday, December 27, 2012

Thinking About Goals

Yes, that's right! It's nearly the end of the month, so I'm thinking and praying about my goals for the new month and the new year!
Tonight, I'm up super late, because I'm dreaming up some DIY projects that I need to purchase supplies for. Robert has agreed to go with me to Target and Joann Fabrics tomorrow if he doesn't get called in to work, so I can stock up on the things I need for at least 5 of these projects!

For those of you who don't follow me (or my boards) on Pinterest, here is what I've got in mind for projects to accomplish (or at least get started on, and finish a few items of each idea) before the end of January:

DIY Ergo Carrier teething pads - to save my Ergo straps

DIY Baby Bibs - you can never have too many!
DIY baby blocks
DIY Wipes Clutch case (I plan to make 2 or 3)



Homemade cloth wipes

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
So, I know that seems pretty ambitious, but a lot if it is really easy, and the patterns are simple! Even if I just get started on some of this in January, I would be thrilled. My friend, Michal, asked me today if I was nesting - and the truth is, I don't know! Lol. I just know that I want to get a start on these projects now so that when I find myself bigger and bigger every day, I don't get back-logged on my DIY projects. 
 
Disclaimer: I have no idea if any of these ideas are going to be money-saving ideas. That is not the reason I desire to do these projects. They just look fun and personalized, and it makes me feel more involved with Ellie Jo while she's still an inside-baby. :) I also don't anticipate help from Robert, nor is it expected. He's got a big undertaking with the nursery furniture that he'll be painting for Ellie Jo. :) 
 
Stay tuned!    

No comments: