Friday, September 9, 2011

Friday nights....

....are super busy. Always.

I chose to go to Daniel's house tonight, to hang out with Shepherd's Praise (the worship band I play in). I chose to ask my husband to go to the MP football game so I could still turn in a blog for Wesco Athletics. (Don't worry; I fully intend to give him credit where it's due!) And now I'm thinking that I might choose to go to bed early.

It seems like we always have stuff going on, especially on Friday nights. It's like the culmination of the week for us. Pretty much everything happens on Fridays! It's not necessarily a bad thing, but I'm starting to wonder what life was like before we had all this stuff going on.

Don't get me wrong; it's good stuff! I love being the kind of busy that I am! The problem is that I am feeling stretched and challenged to be home more, to do more here at home and to have more one-on-one time with my husband.

It's so hard to choose between family and church stuff, or even fun stuff, like football games. I don't ever regret any choices I make regarding where I go and when, because I know that I'm where I'm supposed to be. But sometimes, I just wish I could find more hours in the day. Even though I know the old saying, "When God made time, He made enough of it."

Tomorrow, we'll be helping Grandma Crombie's garage sale efforts. Starbucks is in my NEAR future!!!!

No comments: