Monday, January 27, 2014

8 Months

So late with this post...

BUT...I did take the pictures on the 5th of January! So I think that counts for something! :)

Elizabeth Johannah is 8 months old now! In the past month, she has learned how to:

  • Go potty in the big potty
  • Sign "potty," "milk" and "more"
  • Say, "Dada"
  • Delay bedtime by snuggling Mommy & Daddy very sweetly, peeing right after she's got a fresh diaper on, or my personal favorite - screaming like a banshee when we lay her down in her crib.
She's really had a busy 8th month! 

Hi Mom!

"Heeeeeh"

I wiggle my feet, mom!

TA-DA!

Giggling

I love this one! Happy, chubby little legs!

She loves those feet!

"Iiiifffff.....you'rehappyandyouknowitclapyourhands!" She likes it when we sing it smashed together and fast!

Hi Daddy!

Haha! That's funny, Daddy!

Yes, mom?

Belly laughing :)

Silly face!

No comments: